PUMPKIN SEED PROTEIN
Rich in magnesium
Zinc for immune support
Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
Vegan protein source
Pumpkin seed protein is an excellent addition to your daily fresh, juice, yogurt, milk, soup, smoothie, dessert, etc.
- 1 cup Silk unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon honey, agave nectar, or sweetener of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 medium banana
- 6 ice cubes
Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy
Pumpkin seed protein is rich in phosphorus, magnesium and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron.
Pumpkin seeds protein powder contains all 18 amino acids and 66% protein.
NUTRITION DATA (Per 100g)
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||1567kJ/ 374kcal|
|– of which Saturated (g)||2.5|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||5.2|
|– of which Sugars (g)||2.2|
organic pumpkin seeds, salt
Store at dry place